External growth at the SME level
Publication: Le Lab de Bpifrance and France Invest have released a survey entitled "External growth at the sme level: under the radar, a dynamic market and ambitious managers". This very interesting survey:
- underlines the ambition of the managers and the dynamism of this market: "The managers of small and medium-sized companies have many external growth projects".
- anticipates that this dynamism will increase in the coming years: "The pace of acquisitions/disposals, at the SME level, should pick up in the coming years".
- shows that this market is still under-addressed and that unfortunately, "only a minority of SME managers manage to finalize these projects"
- and above all, shows that among the obstacles encountered in the finalization of these projects, financing figures prominently.
Download the survey
- By email via the contact form